Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tooth Fairy Pillows

So, I haven't posted in a while, because I was on vacation!

It was Spring Break time for our local schools, so we decided to load up the family truckster and head to my hometown, Virginia Beach, for a week of friends and family fun.

Before I went though, I had to finish up a few projects.

Firstly, I made some border curtains out of table cloths for a friend's mom's canopy bed.  Pictures coming soon...

Second, I made two tooth fairy pillows for kids of friends.  Aren't they darling?



When I came home, I was greeting by two large boxes of tshirts, sweatshirts, and even a formal gown!  These were sent by an old college friend who is paying me to make a tshirt quilt for her.  I can't wait to see how all of these pieces come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment