Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick crafting

It's been raining all week, so I couldn't finish the boys' Halloween costume (the hotdog cart). :(  But, the time stuck inside gave me an excuse to get out my bag of yarn and keep my hands busy crocheting.  I found a great blog with awesome, easy to follow, FREE crochet patterns: Crochet Geek

The first thing I made was a with a Baby Puff Stitch hat accented with a Crochet Spring Rose for my friend's baby due this winter.


Thing 1 & Thing 2 were watching me make the hat and asked me to make them hats too.  So, I found a cute pattern with a little visor.



Of course, once I finished the hat, I couldn't get the little buggers to actually wear it for a picture, so I had to use Mr. Bear again. :)

Next project: a blue super hero cape for a little boy that loves Super Why? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment