Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Blog!

About a year ago, I started blogging.  When I first started, I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to blog about, but figured it would revolve around my life as a mother, specifically a mother of twins.  So, I called the blog: Twinfamous (rhymes with infamous).

A year later, I'm realizing that I'm blogging more and more about the crafts I've made, and projects I'm working on. And I've even opened my own Etsy page and Facebook fan page.  At this point, I feel like the right thing to do is to start a new blog for my crafting, using the same name I use on Etsy and Facebook, Do It Myself Crafts, to keep it consistent.


I will be importing in my craft related posts from Twinfamous.  And for now on, all of my craftsy posts will come here, and my personal posts (life, love, motherhood, etc) will go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment