Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Voila!

So, as I said before (and before), I have been working on a tshirt quilt using my old tshirts.  The oldest one dates back to 1997, my freshman year of college. Most of the shirts are from my undergraduate years, places I worked, clubs I was in, etc.  Then I have a few from graduate school and different universities I've worked at, a few from family reunions, and even scraps from a favorite pair of pajamas. :)  The quilt includes 25 tshirts in all, and the finished size is approximately 60 x 85.

Here are the pictures of the completed tshirt quilt.  I'm so happy with how it turned out!


Completed Quilt

Close up of block

Close up of block

Close up of block

Back of Quilt

Close up of back (you can really see the detail of the free arm quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment